Labor Day this year was all play and no work:). (Actually, I think I got some things done in the morning but I don't remember now!) Anyway, we headed up to Washington to Cottonwood Beach, one of the Barney's favorite park/beaches along the Columbia River. We met the Alva Barney's and Clark's and had a hot, fun day playing at the beach and in the (warmer than ocean) water.
The bottom, right picture is the crew playing football.

The kids managed to bury Kyle in the sand. It was quite the process. The pictures basically go from top, left around to top, right. The top, middle picture is the group showing off their masterpiece:).
The bottom, right picture is the crew playing football.

The kids managed to bury Kyle in the sand. It was quite the process. The pictures basically go from top, left around to top, right. The top, middle picture is the group showing off their masterpiece:).


No comments:
Post a Comment