Happy birthday to our sweet angel boy, Andon Joseph!
Today is his special day and we don't think he could be any more special. Andon is such a light and joy in our home. He is the epitome of "awareness". I am amazed at what he is able to show us he knows and understands. He is "Mr. Busy" and hasn't stopped moving since he started crawling several months ago. He started walking in August and when he is in a hurry, he can practically run across the room. He is so fast! He also has an incredible grip: it is hard to get something out of his hands that he doesn't want you to take away. We love to get him giggling, we love to tickle his tummy, and we love to snuggle with him, which is almost always easy to get him to do. Yesterday at the library story time, he walked over to a lady sitting a few feet behind me and sat himself in her lap and snuggled with her. I was a little surprised; she just melted that he would do that. He has a powerful, joy-filled spirit and I can't wait to see what this boy will do!
Here are a few photos taken of him in the last month that I thought were "too cute".
Today is his special day and we don't think he could be any more special. Andon is such a light and joy in our home. He is the epitome of "awareness". I am amazed at what he is able to show us he knows and understands. He is "Mr. Busy" and hasn't stopped moving since he started crawling several months ago. He started walking in August and when he is in a hurry, he can practically run across the room. He is so fast! He also has an incredible grip: it is hard to get something out of his hands that he doesn't want you to take away. We love to get him giggling, we love to tickle his tummy, and we love to snuggle with him, which is almost always easy to get him to do. Yesterday at the library story time, he walked over to a lady sitting a few feet behind me and sat himself in her lap and snuggled with her. I was a little surprised; she just melted that he would do that. He has a powerful, joy-filled spirit and I can't wait to see what this boy will do!
Here are a few photos taken of him in the last month that I thought were "too cute".
I think it's safe to say he had a happy day. I'll blog pictures of his birthday cake mess and wrapping paper tearing joy later!
We love you, Andon!
We love you, Andon!




No comments:
Post a Comment