Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Update #2

We have been enjoying the neighborhood pool. It is too hard for me to take all the kids by myself (three non-swimmers and one beginning swimmer), so we have to go evenings and weekends. The Bybee's came over last week to enjoy it with us, which we loved. Also, a neighbor found a swim instructor who would come give lessons to the kids in the neighborhood so we have that once a week. I am super excited I don't have to drive and my kids are getting lessons.


I just liked these two pictures. I think the screen gives a cool texture to the picture.
 


For Father's Day, daddy enjoyed breakfast in bed and dinner of his choice (Teriyaki meatballs and rice). The kids and I made him this apron (I was bummed when one of the pictures got messed up in the transfer, but what can you do?), and the kids had presents they had made for him. The Primary had all the kids decorate "cool" recycled ties with puff paint for all the dad's, so now Kyle has two new ties as well! Lucky guy! His dad has one he's worn for years, so it was fun to see Kyle wearing one of them to church.  I ended up staying home that day with a throwing up Skyler, but Kyle said it was fun to see all the "funky" dad ties:).

We love our daddy!
 
 

No comments: