Here is my belly at 33 weeks pregnant with baby #4!
Here is a week ago, at 32 weeks prego.
I have been feeling really good the last several weeks. Just the last few days I have started feeling really big and awkward--ugh. Ironically, at my doctor appointment this last Tuesday, I was only measuring around 30 weeks so Dr. West was concerned either the baby wasn't growing adequately or I didn't have enough amniotic fluid; so he ordered an ultrasound for Thursday. I realized after I left this same thing happened with Skyler, so even though it made me worry a little, I didn't freak out. Sure enough, at my ultrasound yesterday, my baby's estimated weight was 4.9 pounds! His size (based on head, abdomen, and femur measurements) is measuring at 34 weeks, one week ahead of schedule! Ha! I had to laugh at that. So we'll see when this baby decides to come. (I'm still guessing past my due date, but maybe a little earlier since he's going to be plenty big!) I just really hope he doesn't gain the "average" one pound per week during the last month! I told Kyle maybe it's time I went on a diet and he just laughed a me...probably just knowing that I would never be good at dieting:).
**36 Week Update (August 24th): This week at my appointment, I measured 32 cm. At my previous two appointments, I had measured 27 cm, which was part of the concern and why he ordered the ultrasound. I was laughing, though, that I increased 5 cm in three weeks this time; "normal" at this stage is 1 cm per week. Dr. West said he isn't concerned about Intrauterine Growth Retardation any more:). Phew!

2 comments:
he laughed because you are so dang skinny!
you are so cute! Glad everything is going well!
Post a Comment