This is truly amazing that you have THREE pictures of FIVE people looking at the camera at once and THREE of said people are kids! Send your dad over at once. :-) Yes, my favorite is also #1. It's all about Skyler's cheeser and Spncer's half-tucked shirt. I love it!
4 comments:
Number 1 for sure! Skyler's face is adorable.
I like them all, but #1 is my favorite!
This is truly amazing that you have THREE pictures of FIVE people looking at the camera at once and THREE of said people are kids! Send your dad over at once. :-) Yes, my favorite is also #1. It's all about Skyler's cheeser and Spncer's half-tucked shirt. I love it!
I vote for Photo #1. We just had our family pictures taken too. sadly I had to take them and run into the picture with seconds to spar!!!
Post a Comment