Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy Birthday, Spencer!


I totally forgot to post on Spencer's birthday. He turned THREE YEARS OLD on Tuesday, March 23rd. We had a relaxing day since we had already celebrated, but we did take him out to dinner then had leftover cake and ice cream. And I took them to the school and park right next to each other: in about an hour, we hit five playgrounds. He loved that!

Spencer has grown up so much in the last year. He is talking so well and is much more mellow. He is a wonderful helper, gets himself dressed many days, and is completely potty-trained! I bought one pack of pull-ups for him to wear to bed at night, but when they ran out I asked him and he said he didn't want me to buy anymore. He wanted to wear underwear to bed like Kylene and mommy and daddy. Woo hoo, okay by me! He loves bubbles, going on walks and to the park, drawing, reading stories, playing with Kylene and Skyler. He has some sort of strange attraction to Skyler's head that I can't figure out: he always wants to squeeze it, hug it, pull at his ears, squish his nose, etc. etc. Most of the time I have to "protect" Skyler from him, although Skyler is very patient when I don't get there fast enough. Poor younger siblings; how do they ever survive?!
We love our Spencer!
Notice Skyler's hand trying to move Spencer's hand?

No comments: