Jesus Christ testified that Adam was our first prophet and Adam's wife would be named Eve. Jesus Christ also testified that we would come to earth and after we died we would be resurrected like Jesus Christ was.
President Thomas S. Monson is our prophet today. He also teaches us the Gospel. He teaches us that missionaries are on this earth. Also President Monson teaches us that we should be kind to one another. Also President Monson teaches us that Jesus came to earth before we were born and when He was on the earth, He helped people and He taught the Gospel. President Monson teaches us that we have to be baptized to live with Jesus Christ again.
I believe that prophets live and we should follow them. I know this Church is true and I know prophets live. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
She then wanted to practice reading it almost every day last week so, needless to say, she was very ready for Sunday. On Sunday she was nervous but I told her that was normal and I knew she could do it. And she did! She got up and spoke so clearly and read the entire thing herself. I stood beside her feeling a little bit conspicuous, in fact! It was so fun to see her have the courage to do it and have her express those thoughts so clearly. Kyle brought the two boys in and sat in the back and listened. I love the Gospel and the wonderful truths our children learn, but also I love the skills they begin learning at such a young age (in this case, public speaking).

No comments:
Post a Comment