Friday, March 12, 2010

One Day, Three Haircuts!

A couple of Saturdays ago I decided I couldn't put off the need for hair cuts any longer. Kylene's really needed a trim, Spencer's wasn't too long but really uneven, and Skyler's was begging for his first ever haircut. I try to wait until my kiddos turn one to cut their hair, but I decided his just couldn't wait another day.

Spencer's "before" shot:

Skyler's "shaggy do", "before" shot.
During. He did amazingly well and stayed happy throughout. I'm sure it helped that I didn't use the "buzz, buzz" on him like I do on Spencer. Spencer is still pretty afraid of the "buzz, buzz" (that's code for the electric clippers, by the way). Skyler's isn't the most even hair cut in the world, but I think it turned out pretty well for the first time and only using scissors.

The "after" shots.

I forgot to take pictures of Kylene, but it was basically the same anyway. Both Kyle and Kylene were insistent that I cut off as little as possible. She loves her long hair.
A few days later Kyle decided he needed a hair cut as well. I should have done them all in the same day and saved myself the double clean up. Oh, well, who doesn't love hair everywhere?! As for myself, I was excited to save my family at least $50. I just love being frugal! (Now I can go spend it on my own hair, right?!!:))

1 comment:

Alee and Brandon said...

Very cute! We do all of our kids (and Brandon's) too. :)