Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sleep, Wonderful Sleep

My little Andon has never been a very good sleeper.  (Translation: my worst sleeping baby.)  But, I think, I hope, at 16 months old, he is finally starting to learn how!  We got a space heater for his room and it has been a huge help.  He has slept through the night the last three out of five nights!  Amazing!  He has also started taking much longer naps.  Like even three hour naps!  I know, don't faint out of shock.  Yesterday I actually went in to wake him (gasp!) because he was sleeping too long, and this is what I found.  Out. for. the. count!  Not even taking the pictures awoke him.  I am LOVING it!



Isn't he adorable?

(I really hope I'm not "jinxing" things by posting about how well he is sleeping.  I am just SO excited!)
**Update: I guess I spoke too soon: he's back to waking up.  But, don't worry, I'll never give up!  Maybe by the time he goes to college...hee, hee.

1 comment:

Chrystal said...

We are having the same trouble with Harper. He still wakes up at least once a night. Usually he is hungry! I feel like he eats ALL THE TIME, but it does seem to make a difference. He just turned 15 months and I keep telling myself this won't last forever. LOL