The first night of Christmas vacation Kyle helped the kids build a massive fort that literally filled the entire boys' room. It had little rooms for each of them to sleep in that night. It was pretty impressive!
Unfortunately, that was the night Skyler started getting really sick, so Kyle was crawling through the dark fort trying to clean the mess up. He ended up pulling a bunch of it down in the middle of the night. I was sick in bed, unable to get up to help and feeling horrible about it. Sickness tends to put a damper on fun, I'd say! But the kids enjoyed it while it lasted. And Kyle definitely earned his "super dad" badge--for the fun and the not-so-fun parts he dealt with, with no complaint.

1 comment:
oh no! I'm so sorry! We were the week before Christmas! But definitely not as bad as you guys. Glad Kyle was healthy. Randy had it one day and I was the next so we both were down.
Post a Comment