Happy birthday to me! I guess I should blog about it before the fun events are lost in our distant memories!

I had wonderful birthday fun. Kyle took me out to dinner and shopping on Friday evening. Saturday afternoon/evening all the local family came over for a party. (We figured since we missed seeing everyone over Christmas while we were sick, this was a good excuse.) We enjoyed playing Hawaiian Charades (hilarious and oh, so, not Hawaiian!), Nerf Knockout, and remote control car racing. And yummy food and ice cream sundaes.
I had wonderful birthday fun. Kyle took me out to dinner and shopping on Friday evening. Saturday afternoon/evening all the local family came over for a party. (We figured since we missed seeing everyone over Christmas while we were sick, this was a good excuse.) We enjoyed playing Hawaiian Charades (hilarious and oh, so, not Hawaiian!), Nerf Knockout, and remote control car racing. And yummy food and ice cream sundaes.

No comments:
Post a Comment