Our Thanksgiving fun began on Tuesday evening when the Barney kids arrived. Alva and Wendy and their youngest, Kyler, were on a "get away" together in Texas and we were lucky enough to get to watch the five oldest kids for three days and three nights. We had a ball having them here, and there truly was never a dull moment. Mikayla and Rebekah were a huge help and the other kids pitched in whenever asked. They kept my children thoroughly entertained the entire time. Besides the increased amounts of food and dishes to keep up with, I'd say Kyle & I weathered having nine children pretty well. (Although I must admit, I don't think I'm ready to have nine kids myself!)
On Thanksgiving day, Logan, Shayla and Ansley joined us for the afternoon and we all had a wonderful time. Here's a picture when we were nearly done eating, since I forgot to take one at the beginning of the feast!

The top left picture (below) is the beautiful vegetable "turkey" creation Bekah and Mikayla created. It was yummy and fun to look at:).
On Thanksgiving day, Logan, Shayla and Ansley joined us for the afternoon and we all had a wonderful time. Here's a picture when we were nearly done eating, since I forgot to take one at the beginning of the feast!
The top left picture (below) is the beautiful vegetable "turkey" creation Bekah and Mikayla created. It was yummy and fun to look at:).


No comments:
Post a Comment