Happy birthday to the love of my life! Kyle celebrated his birthday on November 26th. (I know, I'm behind and yes, there are a million other things I should be doing right now instead of blogging, but here I am.)
I think he had a good day. The kids definitely had fun planning and preparing everything for his party. They were going crazy trying to make more signs, presents, and gifts for him before he got home from work. He chose waffles for dinner and carrot cake for dessert. Yes, we got our full sugar dose for the day.
We love our dad and would be lost without him! I love how much our kids adore him. He has been traveling more for work lately and as a result, one of the kids will often pray that they are thankful daddy can eat dinner with us. It's so cute because he still is here most of the time, but they sure do miss him when he is gone. He is such a wonderful companion and incredible support and strength to me. He does the dishes practially every night, and that is just the beginning. Love you, babe!
I think he had a good day. The kids definitely had fun planning and preparing everything for his party. They were going crazy trying to make more signs, presents, and gifts for him before he got home from work. He chose waffles for dinner and carrot cake for dessert. Yes, we got our full sugar dose for the day.
We love our dad and would be lost without him! I love how much our kids adore him. He has been traveling more for work lately and as a result, one of the kids will often pray that they are thankful daddy can eat dinner with us. It's so cute because he still is here most of the time, but they sure do miss him when he is gone. He is such a wonderful companion and incredible support and strength to me. He does the dishes practially every night, and that is just the beginning. Love you, babe!

No comments:
Post a Comment