Kylene's favorite area was definitely the vet clinic. She now wants to be a veterinarian when she grows up. That cracks me up because of how much I love pets--not! I hope she can overcome my obvious lack of love for pets--I'm such a bad mom!
Spencer and Skyler, on the other hand, could not get enough of the "gravel pit", digging area. It was so fun to watch them. Skyler must have turned the wheel on the truck loader for an hour. For kids, playing really is hard work!
Saturday, we went sledding up on Mount Hood. (Sorry, no pics.) We took cousins Daniel and Stephanie with us and met up with Maile and her kids. We went to a little sledding area up past Ski Bowl, and it ended up being perfect for our kids. Even Skyler could climb the little hills by himself! We spent about 3 1/2 hours sledding, builidng a big snow fort, and playing. We had a yummy dinner at Maile's house afterward; so fun!
The Thursday before, and Monday and Tuesday were work, work, work as fast as possible! Kyle got several "honey do" projects done for me, I got my hair cut & colored (desparately needed), we did our lab work for our new life insurance policies, etc., etc. We also were able to go to the temple together for the first time since Andon was born. Kyle has gone without me, but I hadn't yet been able. It was so wonderful to be there! Thanks, Jana, for watching Andon so I could go. I also had my first day volunteering in Kylene's class at her new school. It was so fun to be in there with her and working directly with the students again. I will go in every Tuesday now and am looking forward to it.
We love it when daddy gets days off!
The Thursday before, and Monday and Tuesday were work, work, work as fast as possible! Kyle got several "honey do" projects done for me, I got my hair cut & colored (desparately needed), we did our lab work for our new life insurance policies, etc., etc. We also were able to go to the temple together for the first time since Andon was born. Kyle has gone without me, but I hadn't yet been able. It was so wonderful to be there! Thanks, Jana, for watching Andon so I could go. I also had my first day volunteering in Kylene's class at her new school. It was so fun to be in there with her and working directly with the students again. I will go in every Tuesday now and am looking forward to it.
We love it when daddy gets days off!


No comments:
Post a Comment