I know I have lots of pictures of Andon lately, but they change so much at this age! These are all January-March, so he is 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 months old.

I finally broke down and gave Andon his first "hair cut." It was really just a trim around the edges, because it was just looking so scraggly and long in some areas. But we still love the way it "flies" and sticks up on top. I just didn't like him having long hair in the back:). We kept saying he was too young for a hair cut, but I finally couldn't wait any longer. I think it's a great improvement.

I finally broke down and gave Andon his first "hair cut." It was really just a trim around the edges, because it was just looking so scraggly and long in some areas. But we still love the way it "flies" and sticks up on top. I just didn't like him having long hair in the back:). We kept saying he was too young for a hair cut, but I finally couldn't wait any longer. I think it's a great improvement.



No comments:
Post a Comment