Kylene turned 7 on November 18th. What a beautiful, young lady she is turning into!
She really, really wanted boots for her birthday. She picked them out but couldn't wear them until her birthday. She wanted to open the present as soon as she woke up:
Grandma Barney came to watch Andon (my first time leaving him), so I could go volunteer in Kylene's class and take birthday treats (fudgesicles). Here she is opening her present from Grandma and Grandpa after school.She really, really wanted boots for her birthday. She picked them out but couldn't wear them until her birthday. She wanted to open the present as soon as she woke up:
On Saturday, we went swimming at the Kroc Center with the Mudaliars. I lost my cord to my other camera, so can't download the pictures from swimming, but here are the kiddos afterward when we came back to our house for pizza and cake.
Happy birthday to Kylene!
We are so thankful Kylene is in our family. She is a super helper, especially holding Andon for me when he starts crying and I can't pick him up right then. She is usually willing to read books to her brothers, and loves to read herself. She is enjoying First Grade: her favorite things lately are writing and math and p.e. She makes new friends easily and loves to know everything that is going on. I'm always surprised at what she "overhears"; I'm learning that I need to be more careful about when and what I say out loud to Kyle!
Happy birthday, you beautiful girl from heaven!
Happy birthday, you beautiful girl from heaven!

2 comments:
Where is a picture of the boots? I want to see these boots! Cute kids!
My favorite part of your post was reading about how you have to be careful about what you say in front of Kylene. If I'd had a blog when you were that age, it would have been an exact quote from my blog. Like mother, like daughter.
Post a Comment