Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Happy Birthday, Kyle!

Kyle celebrated his 37th birthday on November 26th! I made him his favorite, yummy carrot cake, which we all definitely enjoyed. Here is a happy daddy with his four darling kiddos!
It wasn't quite enough candles, but that was all I had:). Kyle got a new suit, white shirt, three new ties and shoes for his birthday; I must say he looks HOT in it! (I need to take a picture of him wearing it!)

We don't know where we would be without our wonderful daddy. He has been an incredible help with Andon as he has gone through his colic. I would definitely not have my sanity without him taking Andon almost every evening so I can go to bed. He has been very stressed lately with work and other responsibilities, but he continues to put me and the children first, and is so wonderful about rearranging his schedule when I am desperate for his help. The kids look forward to him coming home from work every night, love playing with him, and love telling him all about their day. We love daddy!

No comments: