Andon was born Tuesday, September 20th (on his due date!), at 7:07 p.m. He weighed 7 pounds 3 ounces and was 20 inches long. He is beautiful in every way!
So adorable! Congrats! and Congrats to your parents as well, that is awesome and I am so excited for them. Plus, you will be closer in next time we visit lol:)
6 comments:
He is soooo beautiful! Great job you guys! It makes me almost want to have another one!!!!!
CONGRATS! He is adorable!
Hayli was born on her due date September 20th 1997! He is adorable!
Congrats!
That last picture almost looks like he is tarring his shorts, if you know what I mean!
He is beautiful, congratulations!
Glen
So adorable! Congrats! and Congrats to your parents as well, that is awesome and I am so excited for them. Plus, you will be closer in next time we visit lol:)
What a handsome little dude! I'm so glad I got to see him before we left. He is so adorable!!
Post a Comment