She has P.E. four days a week! That really surprised me, but overall it's probably a good thing. She told me the first day that her p.e. and music teachers had lots of rules and all they did was listen to the rules. When I asked her what rules she had in her classroom, she said they didn't have any! Then throughout the rest of the evening, she was telling me all the different things Mrs. Ebbs said they had to do (i.e., the rules). I was smiling inside that her teacher has a way of introducing structure and rules without Kylene feeling like they are rules! I think that is, indeed, a talent!
The first week has gone smoothly and she's only told me a couple of times that school is boring:). But she loves showing me what she has worked on, telling me about her day, and making her lunch each night; we'll see how long it all lasts!
Here is a cute one of Skyler trying on Kylene's back pack:


1 comment:
I'm glad she's enjoying school. She's growing up so fast!
Post a Comment