Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Random "Catching Up"

Here are a few random shots from the last month.

Mother's Day. I look awful in this picture, but I really did have a great Mother's Day. Just changing no diapers for a day would have made it a great success, but I also got sweet cards/gifts from my family, took a nap, and had a delish dinner made for me. Kyle is a killer gourmet salad maker. Kylene actually ate her entire salad with no dressing and requested it for dinner the next night, so we had it two nights in a row. We also went to my parent's house that evening and enjoyed dessert and conversation with the Clark's and my mom and dad.


Kylene wanted to make these bread bunnies from a recipe in the Friend for a Family Night treat. So she did much of the mixing and all three kids helped shape them. It was a fun (all) afternoon project. I also made some yummy coconut-caramel popcorn to go with it.




I just loved this picture of Skyler and his little buddy, Bridger.



This picture makes me laugh out loud. Cute Spencer in his Hawaiian outfit...collar up with the belly button peeking out. Must be adorable four-year-old-ness!

Modeling their new sunglasses. The sun will shine in Oregon sometime this summer, right?!


What television does to my kids, and why I let them watch so little of it!


No comments: