This year we had our 2nd Annual get-together with the Brown's and Bybee's! Yay! I'm excited we're continuing the tradition:).
On our way to the Brown's, we stopped by Dallin Bybee's grave in Hillsboro. The cemetary was beautiful with all the flags and flowers everywhere.
I forgot to take pictures until right when we were leaving, and Michael and Memory had already left with their darling kids, so I quickly snapped one of Kylene and Nicole. They always have a fabulous time together and begged for a play-date or sleepover. I wish we lived closer so we could make it a reality!
But here is a picture (that I stole from Beth) that we took in April when we got together--just the ladies--for dinner. We always have such a wonderful time catching up and talking. It's fun to get our families together, too.
On the way home, I was somehow possessed to go to the Outlet Malls (again!) and shop the Memorial Day sales...this time for kids' clothes. (Again, something I never buy!) I couldn't resist buying matching shirts for Spencer and Skyler. I think they only have one other matching outfit--Hawaiian shirts--so it was fun. Soon I'll have three boys to buy matching outfit's for:).

1 comment:
Thanks for the invite to your cute blog! I only read a few posts, but it's fun to see what you've been up to. :) We'll for sure be checking back to see what other cool things you've been up to!
Post a Comment