Saturday, August 28, 2010

Instincts

Tonight we were throwing around a football-shaped pillow. The kids were all wound up and excited. Suddenly Spencer walked over to Skyler and "body checked" him. I was like, "Whoa, where did that come from?" Skyler just giggled and didn't seem to mind so I just ignored it. A moment later, another body check, this one a bit harder. Then, another, this time knocking Skyler over. I couldn't help laughing as I told him to stop. Where did my son learn to "body check" people? It's not like we've been watching lots of football on TV lately! (That's coming shortly, though!) All I can attribute it to is "male instincts". Hilarious.


Fortunately, a short while later when we had calmed down (somewhat) and were sitting on the floor, Spencer walked over and put both hands on Skyler's head like he was giving him a blessing. Hopefully that is instinctual as well:).


Here is Spencer boldly wielding the aforementioned football!

No comments: