

Today is mine & Kyle's 7th Anniversary! Here's to seven marvelous years! I got home this evening to find seven miniature calla lilllies in a vase on the table, surrounded by Dove chocolates in the shape of a heart. (Calla Lillies are one of my favorite flowers, and the flowers I had in my wedding bouquet.) Unfortunately, Kyle has class tonight, but we're looking forward to our celebration get-away this weekend!
I LOVE YOU, KYLE!!
I LOVE YOU, KYLE!!

4 comments:
Happy anniversary. You get to celebrate three times.... yesterday, this weekend, and in December in Hawaii.
Happy 7th. DAD
Happy Anniversary... multiple celebrations are great. We look forward to sharing all of our anniversaries together in December 2010.
happy anniversary!!
All the way out to EASM and I get no love...did you know that I am the Director of Membership at the Evergreen Museum? Come out and visit again...bring the kids and the visit is on me...or at least I can get you all in for FREE. But make it soon, the Peace Corps is calling my name in the next eight weeks.
And the Loose Goose Hot Air Balloon Rally is on Aug 21-22nd...come out...
Post a Comment