Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Fathers Day, Kyle! Thank you for being such a wonderful daddy to our children! I love you, and our kids love you, more than words can say! I am so grateful for the amazing job you do loving and teaching our children. Kylene & Spencer's favorite things to do with daddy are jump on him, play games with him, go for walks with him, have him throw them up in the air, go to the park with them, have him give them "deep" baths (he lets them have the water deeper than I do), eat treats with him, and give him big "loves" (hugs and kisses). Skyler's favorite thing to do is snuggle on his shoulder and bump heads with him. We hope you have a special day, daddy. Last Sunday we did our traditional breakfast in bed and special dinner for him since we aren't at home today.

We are in Lincoln City this Father's Day for our Barney Family Reunion, so we are celebrating this special day with seven fathers surrounding us. Skyler awoke at 5:30 this morning, so I have some "quiet" time before the other 30 people in the house start to awake. It is fun to all be together and see all the great dads "in action".

Happy Father's Day to all the special dads out there!

No comments: