Thursday, July 1, 2010

My Buckin' Bronco

This is probably a terrible analogy, but these days I feel like I'm trying desperately to stay on the back of a wild, bucking horse. No matter how hard I try to stop it from bucking, it just won't. Maybe the best solution would be just to fall off?! But how do you "fall off" life?! Okay, did that make any sense? To put it more bluntly, life is a bit overwhelming these days.


Today was spent caring for my sweet Spencer with a fever, diarrhea and vomiting. I'm hoping the fever will break in the night??


Hopefully soon I'll be able to blog about the family reunion and the other fun "schtuff" going on in our lives! Here's hoping!

**Saturday, 7/3 Update: Spencer's fever did break Thursday night, thankfully. He still was throwing up the next day and was extremely mellow, lying down most of the day. But, after a four hour nap in the afternoon, he perked up a little and this morning he was pretty well back to himself. He ate only juice, water, and popsicles for two days, though, so I was very glad when he asked for a banana and cereal this morning.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I'm so sorry! Spencer get better soon, and hopefully no one else gets it! Good luck Amyanne, motherhood is not for the faint of heart!