Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

Here are Spencer, Kylene and I on Mother's Day. They were so sweet all day. I got to sleep in until 7:20--woo hoo--and then was awoken to breakfast in bed. (I'm not including those scary pictures!) They were so excited--and envious--that I got to eat in bed. Kylene wanted to know why they don't have "Sister's Day" so she could eat breakfast in bed. So I told her maybe she could on her birthday; they were thrilled to hear that! (I'm looking forward to that mess!)
Anyway, I enjoyed a relaxing morning, church, then a peaceful afternoon. I love the no meetings part. Kyle made me a delicious, gourmet salad for dinner, then a yummy oreo ice cream shake for dessert. My favorite! I was showered with all kinds of hugs, kisses, and kind words. I think Mother's Day might even be better than my birthday! I hope this continues for many years to come:).
Thanks, family!

No comments: