Kylene's preschool visited the local children's museum last week. I had my hands full with my three kids plus my nephew, Daniel, whom I was watching for Jana for part of the time. Thankfully, I had a lot of help from the other moms who were there. It was a beautiful day--perfect weather--and they all had a ball. Spencer especially loved the Otter Pop he got after getting a flat lip on the swing!
Gwen, Kylene, Gabe, Rachel on the oversized chair.Skyler on the Theater Room steps, just moments before he face planted, whacking his forehead on the very same metal edge that is shining in this picture. His whole forehead is covered in bruises these days so what's one more mark, right? You have to feel bad for them at this age when they are just one massive bruise all over their head and legs:)! Yet still so cute! I would so love to take down the baby gates on our stairs yet am afraid of what might happen. It'll be so nice when he's a little bit more stable.

No comments:
Post a Comment