At 8 1/2 months old, Skyler finally decided he wanted to crawl. This last week he figured out how to scoot himself across the room. He gets into a full crawl position, except for one leg that is more on its side than on the knee (if that makes sense), that he kind of drags along behind him. I need to get a good picture of him in the "crawl" position. He can move pretty fast when he's motivated.
He has also figured out how to pull himself up on to things. I will leave him sitting, playing with toys and a few minutes later look over at him and he'll be standing up against one of his activity tables, standing in front of the lazy boy, etc. Tonight he was playing with one of the Little People garage structures in the kids' room and pulled himself to a standing position with that. Thankfully most things he uses are sturdy enough not to topple over when he pulls on it. I doubt it will be long until he's walking! Just in time to get to all the Christmas decorations on our tree; joy! I'm sure they will all be positioned a little bit higher up by the end of the month.
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment