Thursday, January 15, 2009

Mommy's Big Helper

Spencer loves to help me unload the silverware from the dishwasher. He used to just pile it into the silverware drawer, making it look something like a tornado had struck, but lately he has even started placing them in their correct location. Man, I hope this helpfulness lasts!

2 comments:

Memory said...

I love how methodical he was about that. So cute! And his communication. I love his smile and head nod for "yes". What a sweet boy!

The Thomas Family said...

Wait a second. Did I know you were a pregnant or do I just have a horrible memory.It could be either. :) Congrats!! Your almost done too. Well that went by fast.:) I'm so glad you have a blog.
By the way. My bro Joe got me into Facebook. Which I never thought I would get into for a million years. Anyways, to make a already long story short. I am now a facebooker and your friend April Hindley found me. She was asking about you and wanted some contact info. Can I give her something? If so what? :)