Yesterday was the big 3-2 for me (dare I admit that?)! I am also 32 weeks pregnant this week, so I thought I'd show how I look at 32 years old and 32 weeks pregnant. Quite the basketball, wouldn't you say?
It was so fun to receive all the emails and phone calls from friends and family; thank you to everyone for remembering and thinking of me. My mom came down to visit us for lunch and Kyle spoiled me that evening when he got home from work. The night before he slaved for a long time to make me our favorite carrot cake with cream cheese frosting! (It really is the best!) Here is "the man" showing his hard work and the beautiful results!

5 comments:
I'm glad you had such a good birthday! Totally impressed with Kyle's cake too!
Happy Birthday! You look amazing for being 32 weeks and 32 years old! LOL!
You are the cutest 32-week pregnant 32-year-old I have ever seen. :-)
Happy Birthday! You look GREAT!!!
I was out of town on your b-day other wise I would of sent you the normal email. darn. :( It looks like you had a great b-day. Your husband sounds really great.
Happy late 32 b-day and 32 weeks! :) That was a really cute post. By the way you are a tiny pregnant lady. You look beautiful!
Post a Comment