Friday, January 2, 2015
Christmas 2014
We loved being home for Christmas! And having Tutu and Grandpa here for a visit. We enjoyed the normal Christmas festivities, and lots of time relaxing and playing. We had a big dinner Christmas eve, sang carols, acted out the Nativity, then went to downtown Spokane and saw the lights in River Front Park and walked through the historic Davenport Hotel (beautiful!).
Christmas morning, it was present and playing time!
We also made a LOT of progress on our puzzle. We purchased Greg Olsen's beautiful new painting, "The Nativity", in a 1000 piece puzzle form, and spent most of December working on it. It has been quite the project, but we are almost finished! Skyler has worked tirelessly on it, and Kylene and I have helped a lot. Kyle had more time over the holidays to help, thankfully, and helped us find the way through the very difficult "black" parts. It has been a lot of fun and also a lot of patient work! I so wanted to finish in time for Christmas, but we didn't quite make it. Here's where we got before we left for our trip to Oregon:
I didn't realize I had already done a collage about our trip to the "North Pole", so here are a few more pictures from that:). I got a few more cute pics from Kyle's mom as well.
Merry Christmas, everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
What a neat Christmas you captured with all those pictures! I love that you did the Coeur d'Alene Christmas cruise too - we did that one year and loved it! Your kids are so cute in the pre-recital excitement, and the Christmas tree farm 10 minutes from your home - what??? How cool! I'm glad you could spend Christmas with Kyle's parents. It looks like you had a wonderful time. Miss you guys a ton!
Post a Comment