Saturday, September 28, 2013

Anneca Ruby McCune's
precious body
entered this world on
September 24, 2013
 at 5:23 p.m.

21 weeks gestation
 
2 ounces  7 inches long

3 comments:

Beth said...

She's a celestial spirit that will be your forever. She doesn't have to feel pain, sorrow or temptation on earth. You are left with the pain of not having her here with you on Earth. But I am sure she looks forward to the time you will have together. You are such a great mom and my heart breaks for you. You have such strong faith in the Plan of Salvation and that Heavenly Father is mindful of your pain and sorrow. Glad Memory could help you so much through all this. Maybe someday you will help a sorrowing mom too. Love you so much. Be gentle with yourself. Grief has it's ups and downs.

Sara and Matthew said...

Hi Amyanne,

I know you probably can't believe it but I do check your blog from time to time. My heart just broke for you when I saw this post. I am so sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with your family. I hope you can feel comfort that you will be with your sweet girl someday. Loving thoughts are with you!

Sara Godfrey

Alee and Brandon said...

I still read too!! :-) so sorry for your loss. We are thinking and praying for your sweet family.