Monday, July 22, 2013

New...

We have a few "new" things coming our way in the near future. 

First, Kyle has a NEW job: on August 1 he will start as an Account Manager for Dish in the Northeast Washington Area.  He will be based out of Spokane, Washington, so we will soon have...

A NEW house, NEW ward, and a NEW school for our kids.  Kyle and I went to Spokane to house hunt the weekend of July 12th and (amazingly) we found a great house to rent which we are really excited about.  There is a brand NEW school opening this fall only 1.5 miles away, so that will contain lots of new things for my kids.

And, lastly, we are going to have a NEW baby!  Yes, I am expecting #5.  Shock of shocks, we had a garage sale in June to sell ALL our baby stuff so we wouldn't have to move it.  But, apparently the Lord had other plans.  This little one will arrive sometime around February 6th.  (I had to laugh because this weekend I went to Goodwill and bought back a pair of maternity pants I donated there after the garage sale.  Only a 700% mark-up; not bad, eh?!   At least I know they fit!)

Life is great, life is overwhelming, and life is full of endless blessings.  I give thanks to Heavenly Father for His never ending love, patience, and for the peace He provides regardless of how many NEW things come our way!

2 comments:

Cristie Jensen said...

You did exactly what we did, got rid of all our baby stuff, then wham'o a baby is on it's way. Congrats! I sure hope you have a girl, but boys are just as fun.

Chrystal said...

Congratulations, Amyanne! Such exciting things happening for you!