Sunday, February 24th, Spencer gave his first Primary Talk. He really dragged his feet about writing it, but, in the end, did a great job. Here is a picture of him before we went to church.

Here is the talk he gave:
Jesus made all these things because He loves us.
We came to earth to get a body. I am thankful for my body because I like to ride my bike and play with my friends. Last year, I played soccer. Here is a picture of me playing soccer. I liked my teammates. I used my body to kick the ball and score! I also ran as fast as I could.
I am thankful for all that Jesus created for us and I know this Church is true.
In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
(Here is the picture he held up of him playing soccer.)
Here is the talk he gave:
The Theme was: “The Earth
was Created for Heavenly Father’s Children”
In the bible, it says,
“In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.” Heavenly Father had Jesus Christ create the
earth and everything in it. I am thankful He made
deer, horses, elephants, ducks and eagles because I like these animals. I also like blue whales and fish. I am thankful he created all the flowers
because they are beautiful and they smell good.
Jesus made all these things because He loves us.
We came to earth to get a body. I am thankful for my body because I like to ride my bike and play with my friends. Last year, I played soccer. Here is a picture of me playing soccer. I liked my teammates. I used my body to kick the ball and score! I also ran as fast as I could.
I am thankful for all that Jesus created for us and I know this Church is true.
In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
(Here is the picture he held up of him playing soccer.)
He has read it several times since he gave the talk. We Skyped with my parent's after church so he could give it to them and he really wanted to read it to my friend who I swap babysitting with so we can volunteer at the school. I'm sure if anyone else wants to hear him give it, he'd be happy to read it to you over the phone:). I love how well he reads it and how clearly he speaks. My little guy is becoming quite the little man!

1 comment:
That is so awesome, not to mention cute! Man, kids are awesome. I feel so bad for people who choose not to have kids...
Post a Comment