Thursday, February 16, 2012

Joyfully Overwhelmed

Life has been a bit overwhelming lately.  To say the least.  I don't know where to start, nor do I have the time.  So I won't.  But I am still alive, and hopefully some day (in the not too distant future), I'll be able to post about all the adventures--both joyful and painful--we have been experiencing lately. 

A couple things I do know: that life is a journey and the key is to enjoy the ride. (One of my favorite President Hinckley quotes.)  And that the Savior is watching over and guiding us and that everything will work out as it should. 

I have had the following statement next to my desk for the last few days.  I'm trying to keep it in mind...

Christopher Robin to Pooh:
"Promise me you'll always REMEMBER:
You're BRAVER than you BELIEVE,
and STRONGER than you SEEM,
and SMARTER than you THINK."

Until next time...

No comments: