In case you haven't heard, we're moving. We'll be living in my parent's home in Wilsonville while they serve a mission in Japan for 18 months. We're sad to leave Salem and our friends and home here, but looking forward to twice the amount of space and being closer to family. We're grateful we're able to do this since our home didn't sell last year after being on the market for so long. Now, it will become a rental property.
Anyway, back to the reason for this post:
Our home is starting to fill up with these:
Anyway, back to the reason for this post:
Our home is starting to fill up with these:
I'm so glad it's temporary. I never knew how much children can move and bump a table during one meal! Plus, it's a little cramped for a table at which five people eat:).
And, even though I have packed up 2/3 of my children's toys, somehow they still manage to make their rooms look like this:
Impressive, I know. To their credit, I did sell their main toy bins/organizer so most of the toys are just on the ground.
We move in two weeks, so each day a few more boxes appear and there is a little less stuff to trip over.

No comments:
Post a Comment