It has been a wonderful, whirlwind Christmas Vacation. Since all of my extended family was here, we had a family reunion at my parent's house, and had a wonderful time. (More on that later.)
Christmas Day we spent together at home. We had Sacrament Meeting bright and early--at 8:30 a.m.--so the kids had to get all ready to go and not touch a single present or stocking. I was impressed with how good they were about it! I got to speak in our ward, and we enjoyed the music and Spirit. Then we came home and some of us got back into our pj's to unwrap gifts. (I like the pictures with half of us in pjs, half of us in church clothes.) :)
After unwrapping, we spent the rest of the day relaxing and playing with the new toys, etc. Our gourmet Christmas dinner was Daddy's "famous" salad. We had been eating so much food at the reunion--and had fondue on Christmas Eve--so it was nice to have a light dinner that night.
Merry Christmas!


No comments:
Post a Comment