Monday, October 31, 2011

Random Update on Life

Right after Andon was born, Alva & Wendy and family came to visit and meet him. They even brought dinner for everyone! Nothing like going to visit someone else and bringing your own meal; what a slacker I am! Thanks, Wendy!


Here are Rebekah and Mikayla contrasting Andon and Kyler. It's amazing how much a newborn grows in just four months! I'm sure in the not-too-distant future, they'll be about the same size and be best buddies.

Mikayla and cute Kyler. Yes, we all know Alva and Wendy secretly loved the name Skyler so decided to copy it as closely as possible! LOL!

Jana came and spent an entire day with me to help me out. It was so wonderful to have her here. She is overwhelmed with life herself, yet took the time to come down for an entire day. She is a wonderful sister! Thank you, Jana!


Here are Spencer and Daniel enjoying some zucchini/chocolate chip muffins we made.

Kylene enjoying a play date/tea party with Rachel & Gwen one Saturday.

Spencer showing off his car he got from a friend's birthday party.  I think this is going to double as his Halloween costume.  Yay for me: simple is very en vogue this year!

Maile and kids came to spend a Sunday afternoon with us in order to meet Andon.  We love having them come!

Bridgette, Kylene and Alohi showing off their beee-you-tiful makeup job!

Tutu and Grandpa visiting on their way to Eugene for work.

Random Skyler silliness (Andon's pants on his head).

Andon has been my fussiest baby by far (colic, anyone?) We have spent a LOT of time on this exercise ball. Usually he falls asleep in my arms, but this time I had him on my legs and had Kylene snap a picture.  (The mess in the background is, unfortunately, indicative of what the rest of my house looks like these days!)
Can you see the handprint Spencer had after waking up from his nap? I promise that is his own hand:).


 

2 comments:

Beth said...

sorry Andon has colic. that's so hard! that was not messy, my house looks like a bomb went off! thinking of you!

Lance and Mandy said...

Skyler Kyler Landon Andon! I bet Ruby is hoping no one names their kid Uby!