After 10 glorious days in Hawaii, it has been a bit hard to adjust back to reality the last few days. I'm still feeling overwhelmed but, hey, it's what I deserve after taking 10 days off, right?:) Here is just a preview of the beauty of an unforgettable vacation with my eternal companion and my wonderful ohana (family).
Here we are after an incredible morning serving all together in the Laie Hawaii Temple:
And this is what I was looking at:
Like I said, glorious!!

4 comments:
Funny thing, I just said to Randy, "Let's go to Hawaii"
Then I opened your blog. Talk about inspired.
You definitely deserve a trip to Hawaii these days, Beth! I hope you get to go...soon:).
Great photo shot of you, who took it? I can't tell my husband where you went because he has been wanting to go ever since we got married :) Maybe soon. Glad you had fun.
Cute pics! Love the one of you relaxing!!! And the one of you and Kyle is really cute!
Post a Comment