Monday, January 17, 2011

Christmas Eve & Day 2010

I know this post is out of order, but history must be recorded, right?

Christmas Eve 2010 we had a wonderful day at my parent's home in Wilsonville. My mom and dad were there, of course, in addition to Alva, Wendy, and family; Scott, Jana, and family; Nate and Cami; and Kyle's Grandpa, Allen. We were so excited he was able to join us before his move back to Indiana. We had a really fun white elephant gift exchange (Kylene, yet again, found the "lucky" gift!), our family gift exchange, a music recital/caroling (Kyle and his Grandpa sang, "Mele Kalikimaka"), and a delicious fondue dinner and dessert. Way too much food, as always! Here's a shot of Kyle's grandpa. The other pictures my dad took, so hopefully I can add those later.
Christmas day was nice and quiet at our home. The kids were soooo excited; the magic of Christmas will live forever, as long as there are children on the earth. Here they are Christmas morning before walking downstairs. (Nice hiding from the camera, Kyle!)

Kylene with her Fur Real Pet ("Lucy"), from Santa Claus.

Spencer with his new Superman cape and Spiderman umbrella. A real super hero!

Acting out the Nativity.

My kids have said several times this past month that they want Christmas to come again. I assure them it will, they just have to wait a whole year! An eternity when your this age, I suppose!

No comments: