Kyle & I were working in the office on something and we came out to find this on the stairs...

(I tried to crop out the mess at the bottom of the stairs, but alas. Hey, at least it's clean laundry!)

(I tried to crop out the mess at the bottom of the stairs, but alas. Hey, at least it's clean laundry!)
The last few weeks she has taken to reading to Spencer nightly after we tuck them into bed. Kyle usually reads a chapter to them together, then Kylene crawls into Spencer's bed (or vice versa) and reads him several books before they read their own books in their own beds. I love that Spencer is being read aloud to, Kylene is getting reading practice, and I get to do something on my own in another room! A triple play; definitely a winning combination!! (Now I just need to spend more time sitting down with books with Skyler.)

1 comment:
I love, love these pictures. How cute! What a sweet moment to capture. I, too, need to read more (um, at all!) to poor third child, Parker. How's he ever going to turn out as smart as the other two?? Ha ha!
Post a Comment