Kyle loves, loves, loves it when Spencer dresses up in...dresses! tee hee. Actually, not really! I'm sad to admit I have very few boy dress-up clothes in comparison to girl dress-up items. I need to rectify that, don't I?
The dresses Kylene and I are wearing I bought in Bethlehem when I was there as part of BYU's Study Abroad Program. The matching hat I found in a souq in Egypt near King Tut's tomb. I got out my Jerusalem box for something else and Kylene was excited to see them and try them on. I love that I have a little girl who can wear the outfit: that's exactly what I bought it for over 10 years ago.

Flowers Kyle brought home for me when I was having a horrible day. They lasted over three weeks...amazing!
We love boxes...
And falling out of them!
I love no-bake cookies and now, so do my kids! One day I even let them try making some themselves. I definitely wasn't thinking about the mess when I agreed.


1 comment:
Those dresses are beautiful. Kylene looks amazing!
Post a Comment