Friday evening Spencer experienced his first "sleepover" with the girls and him all sleeping in Spencer & Kylene's room together; it was quite the sound from downstairs with all the squealing and giggling. The adults had fun playing a new card game Maile & Parvin taught us. Saturday we had a great time enjoying the park and being together.
Here are the kids (minus Caleb & Skyler) getting ready to enter Sleeping Beauty's castle:
Humpty Dumpty really did sit on his wall; here's proof:
Kylene posing in front of Jack & Jill falling down the hill:
I loved this shot of Spencer captivated looking into the Dwarves' home; just his size:
Here are the manly men "manning" the strollers! I realized later this is the only "picture" we got of Skyler all day (in the infant carrier)! Nice, eh? But he really was there enjoying every minute, especially the times he was asleep:).
Kylene riding the bumper boats:
Mommy got to come with Spencer to ride the oh, so fast train. It is a short, circular track and on one of the times around Kyle & Maile jokingly said, "Oh, Amyanne, are you scared?" I responded that I was and acted all scared, and my sweet Spencer put his arm around my shoulder and said, "Okay mom, I stay you." When he's nervous about something, I always say, "It's okay, Spencer, I'll stay with you," so it melted my heart to hear him trying to comfort me. A tender "mommy moment":).
They also have a couple bigger roller coaster-type rides that the adults took turns riding on. We had a great day and the kids slept very well that night! They even slept past 6:30 a.m. the next morning; yippee! Definitely worth it:).

1 comment:
Yeah for the enchanted forest, one of our favorite places on earth! Very cute story about Spencer, gotta love those moments that make it all worth it. Can't wait to see you Aug 8th after we do enchanted forest.
Post a Comment