Saturday, July 11, 2009
Photo Editing
I'm taking my first ever online photo editing class (at JessicaSprague.com). After our first week, this is what I came up with in our challenge. The first is the original photo, then two ways I edited it. Not great, but kind of fun. It's been fun learning how to edit photos; now I just have to become more "crafty" and "creative" so my editing looks cuter (that's the really tough part, eh?)! At least Kylene is cute:).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Great job, Amyanne!! I'm taking the class but haven't had time to actually look at the lessons yet. Isn't Jessica Sprague an awesome teacher?
I'm doing that class too, but have been to lazy and tired to start my projects. You did a good job!!!
Good work she is such a beautiful girl! The camp trip sounded like a lot of fun! I want to camp by an Ocean! Your kids are adorable!
I haven't looked at the lessons yet either!!! Slacker me!! You're motivating me, though!
Looks so cute! I'm still learning how to use Picassa Collage - haha, you're way ahead of me!
That's cool, Amyanne! Where do you find the time, Superwoman? I've wanted to find out how to add cute words to my pictures, too. The edited pictures look like they could be of you back when you were four years old. Very fun!
How in the world do you spell YOU-KA-LAY-LEE. Does she play that instrument? I bet she would do awesome at it. I told your Mom that Kylene reminds me of the movie star Alison Sweeney. I think they are both beautiful. Everyone used to think you looked like a movie star too. Maybe I am a dork!
Post a Comment