Wow!!! Such a beautiful baby! I am sooo excited!! I can't wait to meet him. Let us know when you are ready for company we would love to come see Skyler!
I hope you are recovering well; I can't imagine have a baby with two other kids!!!! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help!
He is such a cutie. Hope you are doing well at home and that you are getting a little sleep. :) I was joking with Alee today that I should borrow your bigger maternity pants since this kid doesn't want to come out. ;) But anyway, I love sweats and she's gotta come soon. I can't believe she'd wait too long when there's such a handsome boy like Skyler for her to be friends with!
8 comments:
He looks like a mature spirit! Congrats! Let me know if I can take the kids off your hands for a bit!
oh he IS perfect! :) Congratulations!!
Wow!!! Such a beautiful baby! I am sooo excited!! I can't wait to meet him. Let us know when you are ready for company we would love to come see Skyler!
I hope you are recovering well; I can't imagine have a baby with two other kids!!!! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help!
He's very cute. Hope you are recovering well. Can you believe you have THREE kids?! Love you!
He is such a cutie. Hope you are doing well at home and that you are getting a little sleep. :) I was joking with Alee today that I should borrow your bigger maternity pants since this kid doesn't want to come out. ;) But anyway, I love sweats and she's gotta come soon. I can't believe she'd wait too long when there's such a handsome boy like Skyler for her to be friends with!
He is adorable! You are two lucky parents! Zach loves looking at the pictures!
He is very cute, Congrats! I just love the name you picked out for him, it fits him very well.
Congratulations, He is a cutie! Yeah for not being pregnant anymore! I hope you are feeling well and all is going well!
Post a Comment