Last night we went to my parent's house so my dad could take some pictures of Skyler at eight days old as well as Spencer's two-year-old pictures. Here are a few of my favorite. Thanks, dad!
As you can see, Spencer really started hamming it up for my dad.
Congrats on your newest little guy! He's just perfect. What a doll! I really can't believe your Spencer is already 2. It looks like he has the funnest personality. You have beautiful kids Amyanne!
So sorry to hear about Spencer's arm and the gas leak! I'd love you to make me "dinner" anytime if it's cinnamon rolls and peaches, sounds great. Skyler is adorable, hope you are doing well.
Skyler is so beautiful. I love the wrinkles on his leg. I guess I will be seeing my mothers twin like sister this week. In that book Alison made that is at Grandma's, all the Grandkids said that your mom was their Grandma in one of the photos with your dad. Love that white hair, mine is going that way.
5 comments:
Congrats on your newest little guy! He's just perfect. What a doll!
I really can't believe your Spencer is already 2. It looks like he has the funnest personality.
You have beautiful kids Amyanne!
Great photos!
So sorry to hear about Spencer's arm and the gas leak! I'd love you to make me "dinner" anytime if it's cinnamon rolls and peaches, sounds great. Skyler is adorable, hope you are doing well.
Skyler is so beautiful. I love the wrinkles on his leg. I guess I will be seeing my mothers twin like sister this week. In that book Alison made that is at Grandma's, all the Grandkids said that your mom was their Grandma in one of the photos with your dad. Love that white hair, mine is going that way.
Very Cute boys you make! I love the pic's what dolls! I hope your doing well!
Post a Comment