Driving home from Portland last night...
Kylene: "We have three grown ups in our family: me, mommy, and daddy. And we have two babies, Spencer and Skyler."
Daddy: "If you are grown up, are you going to go to work?"
Kylene: "Silly daddy, only boys go to work."
Mommy: "Then what do the girls do when they're grown up?"
Kylene: "They stay home all day and have play dates. Oh, and clean the house."
I guess now you all know what I do all day!
This afternoon my sister, Jana, came to visit. The kids were hungry so we decided to make cinnamon rolls. By the time we finished, however, it was basically dinner time, so we decided to just serve them with some canned peaches and call it good (healthy, eh? At least they were home made and had some whole wheat flour in them!). The kids loved the dinner, though, and all ate lots, of course. Tonight when we were getting ready for bed, Kylene asked, "When are we going to have dinner, mom?" I told her that we did have dinner, the cinnamon rolls and peaches were our dinner tonight. "But, mom, I want to have a healthy dinner!" Oops, sorry, Kylene!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
that is a priceless story!
Post a Comment