Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Beating Up on Daddy

For some reason, Spencer gets a kick out of hitting Kyle and watching his reaction. Probably because Kyle really gets into it with him. We almost always get good belly laughs out of Spencer when he does it. Anyway, I just told Kylene we have our own blog and after she looked at it she said, "Why don't we have any videos on it?" So much for appreciating that we even have one! Anyway, this is the best I could come up with as far as recent videos go. So, this is for Kylene!

8 comments:

Cristie Jensen said...

I'm so happy you joined the blogging world, it is a good way to keep in touch and find out what is going on with eachother and their families.

Glad you had a fun time in Vegas. We were there just a week before you and also visited the hoover dame. Wish we could have rented a convertable! :).

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Alee and Brandon said...

Oh, Amyanne... I'm so proud of you! Very cute :) I'm glad you guys made it to Vegas too, I wondered if you got there ok!! Love the pics! Talk soon :)

Lance and Mandy said...

Love your blog, Crystal and my Mom would love an invite vahoth@gmail.com, and crystalhmorrell@hotmail.com

The Thomas Family said...

I'm also thrilled you all joined the blogging world.
Very cute blog. Your kids are growing up. They are just adorable.
Thanks for the invite.

Chrystal said...

Welcome to the blogging world.... be careful -it can be addicting!!

Glen & Kat said...

I'm glad you started a blog so we can keep in touch a little better. It's so fun to see all the pictures (& videos) of your kids.

Morrells said...

Thanks for the invite! It such a fun way to keep in touch! Your kids are way cute! Kids love a good reaction or even any reaction!

Morrells said...

Thanks for the invite! I love the pictures and Video's All kids love a good reaction! It is funny how young they learn to get one! Hope you're feeling well!