Original story and artwork done by Skyler Allen McCune.
Our friends came over, the Edges, and it was on Valentine's Day and we were playing down the stairs and sliding. And then this is how I got my head cut open. I was sliding down the stairs and then I started rolling and then I falled down and hit my head on the wall. And that's how I got my head cut open.
Luckily that my friends were here, the Edges. Because their mom and dad are great doctors! They helped me get my head better. They put a wet paper towel on my head and then they put these butterfly things on and we couldn't get those sticked on, so Daddy got Gorilla Glue and then we glued Gorilla Glue on and then we put a huge band-aid on my head.
I also had to shave my head just where I got cut. It felt like I was getting a hair cut. I got a little stuffed boy because I was brave. Our friend, Sara, gave it to me. Miss Sara's friend, Sheila, sewed it for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment