Saturday, November 8, 2014

October Fun

The McCombie's had a great pumpkin patch/fall party in their garden during Priesthood session the first weekend on October.  So much fun!

Some of our favorite families at the Pumpkin Patch party.
Silly kids!

Silly Andon; and, two ladies I hope I can be like when I grow up:).

Snowdon had spirit week the second week of October.  Kylene enjoyed Crazy Hair Day.
 The last day of Spirit Week was our first annual Snowdon Pride $tride: a fundraiser that turned into a great spirit building opportunity for the school.  I helped a lot on the committee and we ended up raising over $14,000 for the school!  The kids loved the t-shirts, each class made a banner, and they all loved the walk/run and activity stations.  It was a beautiful day weather-wise, too, so everything came together well. 

Andon and Skyler got a hold of a couple of my scarves and turned themselves into Maori warriors.  They had a ball laughing and dancing and wrestling.  So hilarious.

Playing one afternoon with my two preschoolers.

We had the Thomas' over for dinner one evening.  We always have a wonderful time with them.  The kids love playing together and the adults have a great time talking.   They are moving to California in a few weeks and we are going to miss them so dearly.  I wish I could make them not move!  We truly cherish their friendship.

Skyler and I had a great six weeks of soccer.  I enjoyed coaching his cute team of 5 & 6 year olds.  My favorite part was how proud Skyler was that I was his coach.  April & Landon Thomas were on our team as well, which we loved.
 Spencer & Kylene playing in the leaves at the last soccer game of the season.
 Pumpkin carving time...

No comments: